School Readiness Preschool Programs
The School Readiness Preschool Program is a state funded program. The program is provided at no cost to students who qualify. Children must be four years old on or before September 1st of the school calendar year to enroll. The parent must provide transportation to and from the program location for the student.
- Based on all domains of child development and learning -– physical, social-emotional, cognitive, and language/literacy.
- Aligned with Utah’s Early Childhood Core Standards.
- Supported by research-based curriculum.
- Designed to meet the needs of all children through the medium of play.
- Taught by supportive and qualified staff.
- Includes parent involvement through activities, training, and support.
Eligibility for Enrollment in the Preschool
- 4-years-old by September 1 of school calendar year.
- Priority for enrollment in the program will be based on several factors, including (but not limited to) residency in the local school boundaries, qualifications for School Readiness funding (income level), and the risk factors from the application form.
- Continuous enrollment will be based on attendance requirements of the program; attendance is critical to keeping your enrollment!
2020-2021 Tentative Locations for School Readiness Preschool (subject to change)
- Bonneville Preschool
- Lakeview Elementary
- Majestic Elementary
- North Park Elementary
- Roosevelt Elementary
Sessions for Preschool
- 3 days a week: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- AM: 8:30 – 11:15
- PM: 12:25 – 3:10
- September 8, 2020 – May 20, 2021 (Classes begin the day after Labor Day and end one week prior to the last day of school)
Tuition for Preschool
- School Readiness Program eligible students – no fee based on income, risk factors, and/or language learner status.
- Tuition cost for students who do not qualify - $150.00 per month (we have a very limited number of "self-pay" spots, on a first come, first served basis).
Application Process for Preschool