Skip Navigation
Monday, 24 October 2016 15:12

Register my student?

Written by
Rate this item
(1 Vote)

To register for the 2016-2017 school year, please read the content below. If you have any questions we have prepared a FAQ section below. If you do not find your question in that section please click the "Help" tab on the bottom right corner of this page.

Frequently Asked Questions

I don't have a Student ID?

To create a Parent Account you must have a Student ID. You can find your student’s ID on previous report cards. The student’s use this number in the library and for lunch. If they do not remember the Student ID simply call the school.

I don't have a Student PIN?

The system will provide you with a PIN as long as you have your student ID. Simply begin the creation process and after entering the Student ID click the link that says, "Don`t know your student`s pin? Click here.".

I don't have a parent account?

Create a parent account now with your child's Student ID. Create a Parent Account.  If you don't know the Student ID call the school for help.

I don't remember my password?

If you don't remember your password you can simply go to the login page and select the link for "If you have forgotten your password."

What if my student is new to the Weber School District?

Because each school has specific requirements please call your school and schedule a time to pick up a new Student Registration packet. They will request documentation which includes your student's Birth Certificate, Immunization records, and Proof of Residence.

High School Information  

Junior High School Information

How do I call the school?

Visit our school listing and use the number there to contact the school office. Lookup my school's phone number.

end faq
{accordionfaq faqid=accordion3 faqclass="lightnessfaq arrow"}



Student Registration is intended for students who have previously attended a Weber School District school. You will need to login to the portal as a parent, not as a student. If you are unable to login to the portal, you will need to contact your student's school for assistance. Visit our school listing and use the number there to contact the school office.

Register Now!



Read 148330 times