Please perform the following steps to deliver the Child's Internet Protection Act (CIPA) training to your students.
- Log into http://online.wsd.net/ with your Weber School District username and password.
- For elementary students, visit the Elementary Internet Safety course.
For secondary students, visit the Secondary Internet Safety course.
- Click the "Continue" button.
- When viewing the course for the first time, you will see an "Enroll me" button. Click it, if it displays on your screen.
- If you are not viewing the first page of the course, click "1: Instructions for Teachers." Familiarze yourself with this content before showing this to your students.
- When you are ready to show your students the CIPA training, click "2: Student Materials Grades K-6" or "2: Student Materials Grades 7-12," depending on which course you're viewing.
- Read the content and navigate the course by clicking the pages on the right-side menu, or using the arrows below the main box. Be sure to check the "Resources" and "To Do" boxes for links and webcasts.
- Note: If viewing a webcast on a desktop, you will need Silverlight installed.
- When finished sharing the CIPA material with your students, you will need to use MyStudent to indicate your students have received the training. Follow the instructions in "3: Check off Instructions for Teachers."