This magnet program is designed to help students complete the Biomedical Core prerequisite for many of the Health Science programs at Weber State University. Students wanting to be in the Bridge to Health Science Track (BHST) should register for Advanced Health Science and then be moved to the BHST program course number when they are accepted into the program.
Note: Successful completion of Medical Anatomy and Physiology (#47380) is recommended prior to enrollment.
- Concurrent Enrollment: Students are REQUIRED to register for HTHS 1105 (4 hours) and HTHS 1106 (4 hours) of concurrent enrollment from Weber State University.
- Credit: CTE - This class counts as the 3rd Science Core credit.
- Grade level: 11, 12
- Schools: Magnet program at Bonneville High and Fremont High
- Course length: year, 2 periods per semester
- Fee: $0 Students much purchase College textbook, Lecture Notes, Guide and Powerpoints.
- WSD Course #: 47480