Plain City Elementary has an approximate enrollment of 750 students including Kindergarten through sixth grade. It serves the residents of Plain City and is part of the Weber School District. Currently surrounded by open grazing fields and farmland, Plain City Elementary was built in 2007 replacing the previous 1906 location which is approximately one mile to the west in the heart of old “downtown” Plain City. The old Plain City Elementary was a patchwork of additions and remodels dating back to 1906 and forward to 1984. Students, teachers, and parents love the new spacious nearly 14 acre site and 80,000 square foot building. Designed with many windows and skylights the new building is bright and appealing to students and staff. While the location has recently changed, many traditions have been carried forward to the new site including what is known as The First Thanksgiving, a celebration of our nation’s past.