The Board of Education welcomes public input and participation at Board meetings. During the meeting, individuals or groups may address the Board concerning any agenda item subject to the following rules:
- Any discussion may be limited in time at the discretion of the Board President.
- Board members may question speakers in order to clarify the discussion.
- No person shall discuss complaints against individual employees of Weber School District.
- Individuals making presentations shall be courteous and proper. Any person who is abusive or who disrupts the meeting may be removed.
- Persons wishing to have an item placed on the agenda should make a written request to the Superintendent at least one week in advance of the Board meeting.