Our goal is to provide you with tools to improve learning in the classroom. Please call us to make an appointment if needing services done in our office. We are located on the northwest corner of 955 West 12th Street. Our office hours are Monday-Thursday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm with 1 hour lunch at 12:30pm-1:30pm, and Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm with 1 hour lunch 12:30pm - 1:30pm.
We provide the following services and more:
Videos are digitized. We will no longer be checking out DVDs. To access videos, go to the video portal on a district computer.
- Video Policy
- Video Portal
- Video Portal Database (Searchable list of all movie/videos on the video portal)
Media Centers/Libraries Services
- Poster Printing
- Vinyl Cutter
- Die Cuts
- Button Maker
- Library Supplies
- Media equipment
Our Pricing and Processing
Steps to order posters or vinyl:
1. Email PDF poster and/or what you want on vinyl to:
2. POSTERS: For poster orders please allow the following time for processing:
- Pricing is $5.00 for a large poster. $2.50 for a small size poster. This includes Laminating.
- Poster sizes: Large (full size) poster 22" x 34" and Small (1/2 size) poster 17" x 22"
- For orders LESS than 10 - Next Day (depending on the volume of posters that day)
- For orders of 11-50 - 2 to 5 days
- For orders of 51-100 - 1 week
VINYL: For vinyl orders please allow the following time for processing:
- Pricing is $2.50 per linear foot
- Specify what you want it to say and the size of vinyl in inches
- Black Vinyl Only
- Please allow 1 week to process
3. Pay with School Budget Code, Cash, or Credit/Debit card. Due to the new Class Wallet app the district is using, we no longer accept Legislative Teacher Money. Teachers will need to pay in cash or credit/debit cards and get a receipt and be reimbursed using the app.