The CTE Expo will be held Thursday, May 4th 2023 from 4:30pm - 7pm at Weber Innovation High School.
2023 CTE EXPO
Thank you everyone that joined us for our 3rd annual CTE EXPO! It was held Thursday, May 4TH for parents and students from ALL schools across the Weber School District grades 6-12. From 4:30 PM - 7 PM at Weber Innovations the Expo featured something for everyone… food, fun, and a celebration of CTE pathways and programs.
Each year students and parents have hands-on fun activities at every booth in all areas of interest learning about different CTE programs in secondary schools… Business, Teaching, Healthcare, Welding, Design, Construction, Cooking, and Agriculture. You can also talk with our CTE teachers from all areas, Weber State University & Ogden/Weber Technical College representatives about programs and college credit classes, as well as industry partners about high demand career paths and internships that are in our secondary schools in Weber School District. We look forward to seeing you all again next year!
- Construction and Woodworking
- Free Hot Dogs, Homemade Ice cream and Drinks
- Vegetable and plant sale – plant’s grown by our students in WSD Greenhouses
- Showcasing of Welding Projects from Students across the district
- Interior Design & Digital Graphics
- Health Sciences Booth with lung and blood pressure
- 3D Printing projects and other STEM projects (CAD & Design)
- Drone Flying & Aviation/Aerospace (Flight Simulators)
- TV Broadcasting & Video Production
- Baking and Pastry Decoration of cupcakes (decorate your own)
- Outdoor projects & Sewing Projects from the year
- Nursing, Exercise Science, & 3D & Virtual Reality Anatomy
- Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement
- Automation/Robotics and ESports (Game Development & Web Development)
- Teaching as a Profession & Child Development (Day Cares)
- You Science Career Exploration & College & Career Readiness
- Work Based Learning Internships & Apprenticeships
- Weber State Concurrent Enrollment & OTECH
Tiny Home Open House
Come see tiny homes built by Weber School District students.