By The Numbers
Students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade
Junior High Schools
Weber School District has an 84% Graduation Rate
- 15.2 million in scholarships earned last year
- 2510 Students took Concurrent Enrollment courses
- 2271 Students took AP Courses and passed
- 1938 Students took AP Tests... Up 43% over 5 years
- Average ACT score is 19.3 district wide
- 280 Students completed Internships to prepare for college
- 1232 Students enrolled in Career and Technical Organizations (DECA, FCCLA, FBLA)
- Growing District: Last year alone, WSD grew by 1500 students and is expected to double that growth in the next three years with new schools being built
- Weber School District was founded in 1904
- We have 7 board members who represent 23 communities.
- We are the 5th largest school district in the state.
- 42% of our teachers have masters degrees
- 82% Teacher retention rate, the 3rd highest in the state
- We currently have a 23:1 student to teacher ratio.
- Average gain in SAGE of 4% over the four years
- 94% (182/197 students) of 4th grade students in Dual Immersion programs met benchmark levels on the AAPPL test
- 2510 students took Concurrent Enrollment courses
- 2499 (99.5%) students completed CE courses
- 19 ACT