National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Download the Application
What is SafeUT Crisis Text & Tip Line?
The SafeUT Crisis Text and Tip Line is a statewide service that provides real-time crisis intervention to youth through texting and a confidential tip program – right from your smartphone.
Licensed clinicians in our 24/7 CrisisLine call center respond to all incoming chats, texts, and calls by providing:
- supportive or crisis counseling,
- suicide prevention,
- and referral services.
We can help anyone with emotional crises, bullying, relationship problems, mental health, or suicide related issues.
Free, Anonymous, & Confidential Crisis Services
SafeUT is free, anonymous, and confidential.
If an “active rescue” is necessary – meaning our crisis counselor believes the user is in immediate danger – the counselor will alert emergency services for a face-to-face safety evaluation.
Key Features of SafeUT
The SafeUT program and app help youth stay healthy and safe in schools by providing high-quality, confidential counseling services. The app’s key features include:
- Anonymous, confidential, and password protected services
- Real-time, two-way communication with SafeUT crisis counselors available 24/7
- Tips can be submitted with picture and/or video
- Mobile app works with Apple & Android devices
SafeUT’s Crisis Services
Safe UT answers crisis calls, texts, and chats – about yourself or someone else – 24/7. These services are anonymous and confidential. Our counseling topics include:
- Emotional crisis
- Grief and loss
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Mental health
- Impact of domestic violence