Substitute Teacher Application Process
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
To apply for a substitute teaching position please visit TalentEd and search job listings for substitute teaching positions. Fingerprinting and background checks will be necessary before approval.
Thank you for your interest in Weber School District!
Licensed Application Process
1. Register with Teachers-Teachers (Registration is Free) @ http://www.teachersteachers.com/utah/
2. Update application and attach all required documents ELECTRONICALLY on
3. Applications which pass a district screening process will be recommended for
interviews. Incomplete applications will not be eligible for interviews. The
following items must be attached to your Teacher-Teachers application
1. Unofficial copy of transcripts
2. 3 letters of recommendation (most recent supervisor evaluation can take the place of one letter of recommendation) and/or your placement file from the University from which you graduated if you are applying for your 1st teaching position (Documents in your placement file should be attached ELECTRONICALLY to your Teachers-Teachers file. If you are coming from a teaching experience in a school district other than Weber School District, a letter of recommendation from your most current supervisor must be included.
3. A copy of your teaching license (if available).
4. Check the district web site (www.weber.k12.ut.us) for current licensed openings.
5. Log on to your account on Teachers-teachers and apply for the Weber School District opening in which you are interested.
6. The school or department administrator will schedule and notify those applicants who are selected for interviews.
Once again thanks for your interest. Don’t hesitate to contact me at . We hope to hear from you soon.
Current Weber School District Employees interested in a posted position do not need to apply on Teachers-Teachers, rather they should contact and send an updated resume to the school / department which has the opening.
|1||Elementary Introductory PowerPoint||1.38 MB||2140 times|
|2||Guide for Teachers Writing SLOs||958.48 KB||2638 times|
|3||Indicators of Strong SLO||620.88 KB||2522 times|
|4||Quality Check Tool||322.28 KB||1650 times|
|5||Secondary Introductory PowerPoint||1.11 MB||1963 times|
|6||Three Main Criteria for a Quality SLO||350.24 KB||1880 times|
|7||Utah SLO Development Guide||31.87 KB||1768 times|
|8||Wsd slo document current||Empty||0 times|
|9||WSD SLO Template||47 KB||2740 times|
JamStudio is an online music creator. Specify your instruments, chords, and how you want them mixed, and JamStudio will create a catchy, simple tune for you. Use this as a music theory tool, as simplistic accompaniment for music practice or songwriting, or for a quick musical podcast intro.
Toy Theater is a collection of early learning activities to be used as another tool in the teachers toolbox. The site is aimed at both preschool and primary school age children but is open to people of all ages. These are great activities for an interactive whiteboard.
This interactive site from NASA introduces the properties of black holes. You can travel to and into a black hole and see what happens to certain objects when they cross the event horizon. Many exercises to help illustrate the text are provided.
This teacher resource guide from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the Veterans Day National Committee is packed with information and classroom ideas for Veterans Day, as well as some worksheets and other printables for students.
Protagonize is a story and writing collaboration site. Users come up their own stories, or contribute to others, adding parts as the story progresses. Use Protagonize as a fun group project in a creative writing class.
Scholastic's interactive site supports the robust election coverage that's delivered in the Scholastic News magazines, as well as the activities in the Election Skills workbooks. Students visiting this site will learn about the election process, get up-to-date news, see the latest results on interactive maps, vote in polls, and read news from the campaign trail from the Scholastic News Kids Press Corps.
iRadeo is a free online radio streaming service. Just create a station, upload your audio files, add the embed code to your site, and iRadeo will stream your tracks. Set up a schedule in advance, or let users skip through songs. This could be used for classroom podcasting, or sharing students' oral projects.