Free & Reduced Application Approval Letters will be sent by mail or emailed to each household that files an application with the district. If you have an email address please include it on the application.
Please review the following information prior to filling out the Free & Reduced Application.
- Applications are approved at the Child Nutrition Department 955 WEST 12TH ST, OGDEN, UT 84404
- Applications are to be submitted in person, by mail, or by faxing 801- 476-7952 with the original application mailed to the Child Nutrition Department. We will inform you by mail when your application has been approved. If you have not been notified within 2 weeks of submitting your application please call Kayleen Anderson 801-476-7845, Charlene King 801-476-7833 or Genina Walton 801-476-7836.
- A new application must be submitted each school year.
- Before submitting your application, make sure it is completely filled out and all information is correct. No application will be processed unless signed and including last four digits of a social security number. If an incomplete application is received it well be sent back to you, which will delay benefits for your child.
- Only one application per family is necessary.
- Households must report current income on the free and reduced price application.
- Applications will be approved within 10 days from date received by the Child Nutrition Department.
- Until your application is approved by the Child Nutrition Department you are responsible to pay for your students meals at the regular price.
- Applications from the previous year 2016-17 will expire upon the submitting and approval of a new application. If a new application has not been submitted and approved, all benefits will expire on October 4, 2017. You will be responsible to pay for meals that your child/children have eaten.
- The application is available on the district web site: net
- The application is also available in many different languages.
- Free and reduced applications can be submitted anytime throughout the school year.
- Feel free to call our office if you have any questions or need help in filling out the application.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture(USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202)720-2600 (voice and TTY or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339. Additionally, program information is available in languages other than English. To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866)632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA.
U.S. Department of Agriculture Contact Information:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
Fax: (202) 690-7442
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Free & Reduced Resources
Free & Reduced Lunch
|1||Free & Reduced Parent Letter 2017-18 - Spanish||34 KB||234 times|
|2||Free & Reduced Parent Letter 2017-18||39 KB||869 times|
|3||Free & Reduced Location Flyer||12.63 KB||306 times|
|4||Free & Reduced Application Instructions 2017-18 - Spanish||346.94 KB||253 times|
|5||Free & Reduced Application Instructions 2017-18||29.91 KB||1054 times|
|6||Free & Reduced Application 2017-18 - Spanish||833.62 KB||238 times|
|7||Free & Reduced Application 2017-18||416.2 KB||1507 times|