Substitute Teacher Application Process
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Elementary school substitute – high school diploma or equivalent
- Secondary school substitute – high school diploma or equivalent, 21 years or older.
- Have a teacher license, enrolled in a university teacher licensing program, or complete a substitute training course.
To apply for a substitute teaching position please visit TalentEd and search job listings for substitute teaching positions. Fingerprinting and background checks will be necessary before approval.
- There will be a $60.00 fee for fingerprinting and background checks.
- Upon approval of your application additional training will be required.