Thank you for your interest in Weber School District!
Licensed Application Process
1. Register with Teachers-Teachers (Registration is Free) @ http://www.teachersteachers.com/utah/
2. Update application and attach all required documents ELECTRONICALLY on
3. Applications which pass a district screening process will be recommended for
interviews. Incomplete applications will not be eligible for interviews. The
following items must be attached to your Teacher-Teachers application
1. Unofficial copy of transcripts
2. 3 letters of recommendation (most recent supervisor evaluation can take the place of one letter of recommendation) and/or your placement file from the University from which you graduated if you are applying for your 1st teaching position (Documents in your placement file should be attached ELECTRONICALLY to your Teachers-Teachers file. If you are coming from a teaching experience in a school district other than Weber School District, a letter of recommendation from your most current supervisor must be included.
3. A copy of your teaching license (if available).
4. Check the district web site (www.weber.k12.ut.us) for current licensed openings.
5. Log on to your account on Teachers-teachers and apply for the Weber School District opening in which you are interested.
6. The school or department administrator will schedule and notify those applicants who are selected for interviews.
Once again thanks for your interest. Don’t hesitate to contact me at . We hope to hear from you soon.
Current Weber School District Employees interested in a posted position do not need to apply on Teachers-Teachers, rather they should contact and send an updated resume to the school / department which has the opening.