Print this page
- All teachers are on a common Learning Management System (“LMS”) per school providing a consistent experience for parents and students
- Each school follows a style guide (district-created guide, personalized at the school)
- Ensure there are increased options for supporting students and parents who choose to participate in home-based learning.
- Teachers may choose to use instructional tools such as: Google Meet, the conference option in Canvas, or streamed and/or recorded instructional videos.
- Consistent time should be scheduled during which students and parents can ask for help via direct communication and support.
- Live EdTech support will be provided via Google Meet on a bi-weekly basis at a scheduled time (sessions recorded and will be available for all WSD teachers)
- Additional support/training will be available by request
- BARK responses go to home as well as school during the school day
- Increase iBoss nodes for additional Elementary devices at home
- Wireless Access Points placed outside will provide WiFi access to students in areas such as parking lots or near the building if needed.
- All secondary students have access to a mobile device they can take home
- Ascend schools identify what students need a device at home and set up a school-specific way to issue those devices (devices will be sent home base on need)
- Non-Ascend schools will evaluate which students/families need a device; unassigned devices from Ascend schools will be distributed to non-Ascend school students/families