Take a moment and watch this video. It contains guidance from our head nurse, Claudia Streuper, who is in continued communication with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the local health department. Please note these important prevention tips:
1) Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
2) Stay home if you are sick.
3) Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
4) Cover your mouth when you cough with your elbow--not hand--or with a tissue (then throw the tissue in the trash).
5) MOST IMPORTANT--Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom, before eating and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
Weber Schoold District custodians are working hard to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. We will continue to provide up-to-date, accurate information as we receive it.