Weber School District's Health Screenings
To qualify for the Wellness insurance premium for 2017-18 plan year you will need to complete the following steps:
- Participate in a health screening or have a physical from your physician. If you choose to have a physical from your physician you will need to have your doctor sign the PHYSICIAN FORM.
- Participate in a health screening.
- Complete online Personal Health Assessment through H2U
To complete the Personal Health Assessment you will need to login to your account H2U account (or create an account if you have not) on the H2U website. The steps are easy!
- Log onto www.h2u.com/mountainstar and enter in access code: MSWSD100 to register.
- Follow the prompts to register and create a username and password.
- Click on the Personal Health Assessment Ribbon to start questionnaire. (Click here for instructions)
Personal Health Assessment needs to be completed by February 1st to qualify for the wellness premium.
If you have questions please contact Human Resources- 801-476-7886.