53A-13-109.5 American Civics Education Initiative - Effective 7/1/2015:
A public school student who graduates on or after January 1, 2016, must pass a basic civics test as a condition for receiving a high school diploma. Students enrolled in an adult education program must also pass the basic civics test as a condition for receiving an adult education secondary diploma. Students must correctly answer a minimum of 35 out of 50 questions in order to pass and can take the test as many times as necessary beginning in the 8th grade.
- Instructions for Accessing the Civics Test
- Basic Civics Practice Test
- Basic Civics Practice Test Key
- 100-Question Civics Test (for Practice)
- Other USCIS Study Resources - study guide w/answers and civics flash cards
- UEN Resources